Thursday, September 29, 2011

My First Blog EVER!!

Assalamu Alaykum :o)

I hope everyone is having a good week. Hurray for Friday! So this is the first blog I ever have anything to do with. I guess you could say I have read so many that it got to a point where I thought to myself "Hey, I could do that too!" and soooo here I am!

I will mostly be on here to vent about life situations, comment about current events and might throw some of my favorite stuff on here like make-up, shopping, DIY projects and fun things that make me smile like music and writting :o)
Eid 2011

To let you all know a little bit about me:

I am a 22 year old research analyst living and working in Boston. I recently reverted to Islam and I couldnt be happier. I have been through some up's and down's but at the end of the day I thank Allah for allowing me to go through the struggles I go through because I know that 1) He would not give me anything He doesnt believe I cant handle and 2) Inshallah after all my struggle I will be a stronger, smarter and happier person.



Well, that is enough about me for now :o)

Inshallah I can use this blog to express myself and entertain you all.

-Aleena <3

3 comments:

  1. mashAllah ALeena, welcome to Islam:) strong peeps like u r an inspiration!:)
    thanx for following x
    im following u now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't find a follow button hun:/ add it in the gadgets so that people can follow you!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sister! I feel welcomed! I love your posts and loooove your ring collection! I think I added it, not sure how to work all of this blogger things yet! :o) Thank you for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete