Thursday, October 13, 2011

WEN I decide to take care of my hair...

Assalamu Alaykum :o)

I know that for a first time blogger I'm seriously slacking, but Inshallah I will be able to post a lot more on now that I am getting back into my groove.

This past week has been crazy busy. I moved out from my parents house and into a place of my own and well let's just say its been a roller coaster ride. But alhamdulillah I am holding on strong and Inshallah will learn from all of this.

On to today's topic!!
Have any of you heard of the shampoo called "Wen"...? I remember a few years ago I was watching infomercials and saw theirs but didn't really pay attention. Just recently a very sweet co-worker of mine - Jean :o) - admitted to me that she buys from those shopping channels lol So here we are killing time at work talking (like always) and I mention that I am currently on the hunt for everything and anything that will help me grow my hair longer, stronger and healthier when Jean mentions she had bought that Wen shampoo and that it is supposed to be really good for healthy hair and for people who are allergic to almost everything, a.k.a. ME. So she brought it in and oh-em-geeh is it awesome! Let me just say when she told me that this shampoo does not make your hair soapy I was all like :o( but after I tried it it was just so good for my hair.

Before shower

The actual bottles
The directions themselves say "Rinse hair thoroughly, then apply 20-30+ pumps..." I bit excessive for me since I have medium hair, so I use like 10 maybe 12 pumps.
See how think it is?!?
 The consistency of the shampoo is very thick, like a conditioner but with your hair wet it can really spread

This is right after my shower. So shiny :o)
Over all I like the results but I will keep using it so that I can see just how good this is! I also use a little bit after the shower as a leave in conditioner. I was also skeptical about that because I haven't had particularly good experiences with leave in conditioners but this one I couldn't even tell I had it on and when I did my hair the next day I loved how it looked and felt.

I will be posting a blog later of next day hair after using this product over night to show how great it looks...until then Assalamu Alaykum!

xoxo Aleena

No comments:

Post a Comment