Saturday, October 15, 2011

Alhamdulillah its the weekend!

Assalamu Alaykum :o)

A midnight post, my first lol

Today wasn't any different than any other rainy day, but alas! there was one thing that I actually liked:

As I was laying on my bed earlier (browsing YouTube hehe) I heard a huge thunder and got scared. But then I was reminded that in a way it felt like in a small way Allah was reminding us he is everywhere. It was a calming thought :o)



Alhamdulillah its the weekend! Pretty excited for the weekend! Inshallah tomorrow I will go to my first "New Muslim Class" *doing a happy dance* Reason for my excitement is that I have been waiting for this class since like for ever and it is finally here. It will pretty much be a class with new converts to learn more and grown our faith in our Religion Inshallah. I realized that when I decided to convert I didn't really know a lot, even though I had been trying to learn about it for two years. I am at a point where I want to learn more to be able to strengthen my faith and be able to speak about Islam with the same certainty I feel in my heart. It does not help that I get nervous when people ask me why and then I look like I don't know anything, but Inshallah I will be able to learn a lot more.

Want to share with you all my excitement for my new class tomorrow and I will keep you all in the loop Inshallah, until then Assalamu Alaykum!

xoxo Aleena

No comments:

Post a Comment