Monday, October 17, 2011

Keep me Moisturized !


This might be a little bit of an exaggeration but yeah lets face it Fall is H-E-R-E :o) But for me, so is really dry hands. Even if the temperature is slightly cold my hands get dry and feel like sand paper. Recently I purchased Burt’s Bees Hand Salve. I know that it is mostly for people who garden and stuff, but booooy has it been helping my hands.



What I instantly love about this was the smell. Call me crazy, but I like it. It is like an herbal scent but also reminds me of Vicks Vapor Rub. First impression was “oh no, this is too strong” but I noticed that once I rubbed it in and let a few minutes pass the smell became subtle and then barely noticeable.



The consistency of the product at first looks and feels waxy. After applying it on though it comes on so light and rich, it’s like an instant moisturizer.



Over all, I would recommend this product to anyone who like me has dry hands when the temp changes. I wouldn’t recommend if you are picky with smell or do not like the smells of herbs or Vicks vapor rub.

**This review is my own personal opinion based on my experience after purchasing and using this product at my own will. I was not paid for or approached by anyone to give this review**

xoxo Aleena

No comments:

Post a Comment