Sunday, October 16, 2011

Nice Saturday Weather

Assalamu Alaykum :o)

Although the weekend is almost over I must say that I am feeling happy that the weather was great. Not too cold just the right touch of fall :o)

Yesterday I went to the mosque in Quincy for my first New Muslim Class. It was just an overview of what to expect of the program but I left feeling so excited Inshallah this will be very beneficial for me.



Here is my outfit of the day <-- yesterday:







These I have to say are one of the most comfortable shoes I own. I bought these juttis from an Indian store in Cambridge, MA. I was a little worried about them because when I bought them I wasnt really thinking and then I got home and thought to myself "jeez, what do I wear these with? They are so fancy" but it has actually been super easy to pair them up with a nice Indian shirt and some skinny jeans. The design on them is so nice. Every time I wear them I get compliments.





Pants and turtle neck - H&M
Juttis and tunic - Chhabra Bridal http://www.chhabrabridal.com
Purse - Shoe Dazzle http://shoedazzle.com
Timex watch and Hamsa bracelet

xoxo Aleena

1 comment:

  1. MashaAllah girl u are so pretty, i really like the outfit and that necklace is so cute.

    ReplyDelete